Sunday, November 2, 2014

A "Masterpiece" of a store: K&T Colors

Okay....I am officially in love with K&T Colors.  I have a bit of a problem with art supplies....I just believe you can never have too much.  :).  When I posted about not knowing where to find Modge Podge and glitter a few people suggested K&T Colors.  I didn't know we had an art store in our town.     If you are a serious artist, this is THE place to be (not me)!.  If you are NOT serious, but just want something fun, this is THE place to be (me)!.  They not only have a good looking selection of art supplies for "real" artists.  They also have a lot of kids art supplies as well as craft supplies.  I found my Modge Podge!  Yea!

On top of supplies, they have the ability to do custom framing and conduct art classes.  What a great resource to have in our town.


My daughter founds some Crayola washable paint with GLITTER.  With the cold weather upon us, it would be great to refresh some of our art supplies.  She liked them so much, she carried the box around the store, refusing to put them down just in case I might change my mind.  She also carried the bag outside the store, into the car and into the house.  Glitter paint for a 4 year old is some serious stuff.

This is one of my favorite new finds as I usually go to Michaels for art supplies.  Instead of driving all the way to Michaels and running through 12 aisles of things I don't need (and will likely buy) looking for easy to use kid paint brushes, I can go 5 minutes from my house and be in and out very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment