Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baby it's cold outside!

Wow. I am not ready for the cold. I guess no one ever is. Yesterday I got a rare chance to meet Scott for lunch. I was in between a client meeting in Naperville and heading downtown. When we were talking about where to go I just wanted some soup or something warm. 

He suggested Egg Harbor. We go for breakfast all the time, but rarely for lunch. I was game as I wanted a sit down place, but also fast. 

When we walked in I noticed that it was packed!  No suprise given how great the food is. We were freezing cold so coffee was a must!  



I always think of pancakes and bacon, but today we checked out their menu of soup, sandwiches and salads. 

I had the soup and salad combo. I chose the chicken and rice soup and a salad (maybe the harvest salad). 


It was a great and perfect for a cold day.  There is something about food in a crock that just warms your sole.


No comments:

Post a Comment