Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day one: Afternoon evening

My plan for lunch was to bring my lunch with me instead of spending money downtown.  Win win.  It sticks to my challenge AND saves me money.  I did not have my wits about me this morning to get a lunch packed..wha wha.  Luckily my boss brought in lunch for our meeting so I didn't technically break my challenge after all..ha!

I had to jet out of work today to make it to my Chiropractic appointment.  I have had some shoulder issues and Dr. Kelly at Tree of Life Chiropracticis helping me out.  One thing I love about Dr. Kelly's practice is that she focuses on the whole body and not just your one specific issue.  Also, Dr Kelly is one of my neighbors and it feels great to support a neighbor.

Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment